Monthly fee will be charge upto 1 to 10th. If dues are not paid last day of the month, the name of the student shall be struck of from the class register and the fine of Rs. 250/- will be charged in lieu of Re-admission charges. Re-admission depend entirely at the discretion of the Principal.
1) If a child has to be with drawn from the school, one calender month's or one month's fee in lieu thereof has to be desposited.Exception may be made in case of sudden transfer of Goverment or Military Personnel.
2) Those who leave the school in May must in all cases pay the fee for the month of June.
3) Transfer Certificate for children withdrawn are not issued untill the dues are settled.
4) Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:
a) Lack of Disipine
b) Unsatisfactory progress on work
c) Detection or repeated in a class.
As a rule, only those students will be retained on the rolls of the school who can take the school leaving examination under 18 years of age.
5) A student who falls twice in the same class will not permitted to consider his/her studies in the school.